2014 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD in Austin, TX
Please use our research information to learn more about our complete line-up of New Vehicles.
2014 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Work Truck 2WD Reg Cab 137.5" WB, 59.8" CA
Select Additional Trims (28 Available)
Select A Trim...
2014 Work Truck 2WD Reg Cab 137.5" WB, 59.8" CA
2014 Work Truck 2WD Reg Cab 162" WB, 84.3" CA
2014 Work Truck 2WD Reg Cab 133.7"
2014 LT 2WD Reg Cab 137.5" WB, 59.8" CA
2014 LT 2WD Reg Cab 162" WB, 84.3" CA
2014 Work Truck 4WD Reg Cab 137.5" WB, 59.8" CA
2014 Work Truck 4WD Reg Cab 162" WB, 84.3" CA
2014 Work Truck 2WD Crew Cab 171.5" WB, 59.4" CA
2014 Work Truck 4WD Reg Cab 133.7"
2014 LT 2WD Reg Cab 133.7"
2014 SRW Work Truck 2WD Crew Cab 153.7"
2014 LT 4WD Reg Cab 137.5" WB, 59.8" CA
2014 Work Truck 2WD Crew Cab 167.7"
2014 LT 4WD Reg Cab 162" WB, 84.3" CA
2014 Work Truck 4WD Crew Cab 171.5" WB, 59.4" CA
2014 LT 2WD Crew Cab 171.5" WB, 59.4" CA
2014 LT 4WD Reg Cab 133.7"
2014 SRW Work Truck 4WD Crew Cab 153.7"
2014 Work Truck 4WD Crew Cab 167.7"
2014 SRW LT 2WD Crew Cab 153.7"
2014 LT 2WD Crew Cab 167.7"
2014 LT 4WD Crew Cab 171.5" WB, 59.4" CA
2014 SRW LT 4WD Crew Cab 153.7"
2014 SRW LTZ 2WD Crew Cab 153.7"
2014 LT 4WD Crew Cab 167.7"
2014 LTZ 2WD Crew Cab 167.7"
2014 SRW LTZ 4WD Crew Cab 153.7"
2014 LTZ 4WD Crew Cab 167.7"
MSRP $32,205* As shown
- Vehicle Colors
Henna Chevrolet Chevrolet Models Video
Chevrolet has rolled out their best lineup ever. Now’s the time to save on your new Chevy truck, car, or SUV. Like the truck all others are compared to - the Chevy Silverado with best in class half-ton 4x4 horsepower and towing capacity. The sporty, fuel-efficient Aveo Sedan and Aveo5 hatchback, with 60/40 flip-and-fold seating and 5-star safety. And America’s favorite full-size SUV, the Chevy Tahoe – with Active fuel management technology and powerful V8 engine. Chevrolet, an American Revolution. To get special internet pricing - contact us now.
- Audio system feature, 4-speaker system (Requires Regular Cab models.)
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with seek-and-scan and digital clock (Not available with (U2K) SiriusXM Satellite Radio.)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio, delete
- Bumper, front chrome
- Door handles, Black
- Glass, Solar-Ray light-tinted all windows
- Grille, chrome surround
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Lamps, Smoked Amber roof marker
- Mirrors, outside high-visibility vertical camper-style, Black with manual folding and extension and lower convex spotter glass
- Tires, LT235/80R17E all-season highway, blackwall
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) painted steel
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual climate control
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Cruise control electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Cup holders, front
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Floor covering, Black rubberized-vinyl
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltmeter and oil pressure indicators
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, backlit instrument panel switches and door handle-activated illuminated entry
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary instrument panel-mounted with covers, 12-volt
- Seat trim, Vinyl
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench 3-passenger, driver and front passenger manual reclining with outboard head restraints and center fold-down armrest with storage
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Visors, driver and front passenger sliding, with clip and passenger side vanity mirror with cover, Opal Gray-colored
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Alternator, 125 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power (Not standard with (LML) Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8 engine.)
- Body, Chassis Cab includes (VF7) bumper delete, (9L3) spare tire delete and (5Z4) spare tire carrier delete
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver-side of radiator tank
- Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI (322 hp [240.1 kW] @ 4400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [513.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm)
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Frame, reinforced C-channel
- Fuel tank, front and rear, 63.5 gallon (240 liters)
- GVWR, 13,200 lbs. (5988 kg)
- Rear axle, 4.10 ratio (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
- Rear wheel drive
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted
- Steering, power, recirculating ball
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 34mm front stabilizer bar
- Suspension, front independent, torsion bar
- Suspension, rear 7+1 multi-leaf springs
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode. Includes Cruise Grade Braking and Powertrain Grade Braking (Requires (L96) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with passenger-side deactivation switch (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- OnStar, delete